HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 22:57:11 -0600
Dirty Diggers: Tales from the Archaeological Trenches

Just Released From Left Coast Press, Inc.

Dirty Diggers

Tales from the Archaeological Trenches

by Paul Bahn and illustrated by Bill Tidy

120 pp. / 5.50 x 8.50 / October 2013

Tired of the airbrushed images of archaeologists in TV documentaries? Want
the dirt on what REALLY happens on a dig? Paul Bahn has collected dozens of
fun tales from the trenches to illuminate what actually occurs when
archaeologists go into the field. He reveals startling episodes with
dangerous situations, other dangerous archaeologists (sometimes unclothed),
dangerous animals large and small, and cans of beer large and small. The
stories that don't appear in the official reports have made their way into
this small, humorous volume. Includes cartoons by noted illustrator Bill
Tidy.

To order Dirty Diggers, visit our website at:

http://lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=465

ISBN: 978-1-61132-978-0 (p) / 978-1-61132-755-7 (eBook)

PRICE:

$19.95 (U.S./Canadian), £12.34 ($16.96 if ordered from our website)

$19.95 (U.S./Canadian), £12.34 (eBook)

Join Left Coast Press online at:

http://www.facebook.com/LeftCoastPress

https://twitter.com/LeftCoastPress

If you have any questions, please contact Caryn Berg at