HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kevin Mullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2013 07:56:49 -0400
Apologies for cross-posting

The final deadline for all submissions for 115th AIA Annual Meeting, which will be held in Chicago, Illinois, January 2-5, 2014 is rapidly approaching. Any open session paper or poster submission may be submitted. We are also extending the deadline for the newly-created Poster Colloquia. No other new colloquia or workshops can be submitted at this time.

We would also like to encourage undergraduate students to submit to the new undergraduate poster and paper sessions.

Full details on all submission types and submitting requirements are available in the Annual Meeting section of our website<aia.archaeological.org/webinfo.php?page=10096>. Questions about the online submission process may be directed to
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. All submitters are encouraged to review the full Call for Papers<http://aia.archaeological.org/webinfo.php?page=10453> (available at http://aia.archaeological.org/webinfo.php?page=10453) prior to submitting.
Deadline for Submissions - Sunday, August 4, 2012 and Sunday, August 18 (with $25 fee)
All submissions must be completed by August 18th and the administrative fee must be paid for any paper submitted after the August 4th deadline.

* View the 2014 Call for Papers: http://aia.archaeological.org/webinfo.php?page=10453
* Online Submission Forms: http://aia.archaeological.org/webinfo.php?page=10193