HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2012 21:55:20 -0600
Left Coast eBooks are now available for order from our website!  Just in
time for field work, your summer research project, or a vacation at the
beach. To lure you into trying Left Coast eBooks, we're making several of
our titles, including Modern Capitalist Culture, The Academic Writer's
Toolkit, The Archaeologist's Book of Quotations, and The Cultural Theorist's
Book of Quotations (to name a few) available for free for the next few
months

Please go to our website under the Free eBook link
<http://lcoastpress.com/ebook_download.php>  and provide us with your name
and email address. Instructions for downloading your free eBook and the
program with which to read it will come to you shortly thereafter. Files are
delivered in PDF format through Digital Editions, a free downloadable
program from Adobe.

Then check our website <http://lcoastpress.com/index.php>  to see which of
your favorite titles are now available for purchase as eBooks. They are
readable on a variety of devices attached to your account -computers,
tablets, smart phones. A percentage can be printed or cut/ pasted into other
documents. You can either buy the book or, if your needs are time-limited,
rent it at half price for up to 6 months.  Full details of the program can
be found on our website under "About eBooks."  eBooks are regularly sold at
a 15% discount on our website.

If you have any questions about our eBook program, please contact me.

Caryn M. Berg, Ph.D.
Acquisitions and Marketing, Archaeology
Left Coast Press, Inc.
<blocked::blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.lcoastpress.com <blocked::blocked::http://www.lcoastpress.com/>
720.320.5892

Join Left Coast Press, Inc. online at:
http://www.facebook.com/LeftCoastPress