HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 07:41:40 -0800
Folks:

The MUA receives numerous requests from students each year looking for
information and guidance regarding what university programs are available
in underwater archaeology. In response we created the Educational
Resources page that lists the various programs around the world along with
website and contact information as well as links to content on the MUA
that relates to their program and or to projects submitted to the MUA by
their students.

As 2011 comes to a close we would like to invite maritime history programs
to send in their contact information for inclusion as well. If any of our
currently listed programs would like to update their listings please send
your information to: [log in to unmask]

You can view the Educational Resources page by clicking the link in the
left column of our home page at:

http://www.themua.org

Also,

There are a few seats left in the MUA Photoshop workshop at the SHA
conference next month.  See the SHA website for details:
http://www.sha.org

Best regards and happy holidays from the MUA!

T. Kurt Knoerl
Director
The MUA
http://www.themua.org