HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Conrad Bladey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:58:33 -0500
Perhaps a material where size and shape and wear is so important. Of
course the original soil matrix as well. Windows generally crack into
relativly large pieces. I never dealt with large pieces however the
smaller ones were never worn down most likely because with any preasure
they simply went deeper into the matrix of the soil.