HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:52:21 -0400
From:
Andrew Beaupre <[log in to unmask]>
Calling all Historical Archaeologists/ Hockey Players,

Members of the SHA 2014  Conference Committee are planing a
Canadian/American Friendship Hockey Game for Saturday evening, January
11th. The game will take the form of Pond Hockey/Shinny to be played on an
outdoor rink just inside the city wall, and a mere 5 min walk from the
Conference hotel.

Following the game the winners will console the losers over dinner and
beers at a local pub. All are welcome to watch what is sure to be the
sports spectacle of the season.

As might be expected, the Canadian team is filling out quite well, while
the American team is lagging behind in player commitments. We are welcoming
any and all players of any skill levels to fill out the ranks of the soon
to be victorious American team.

Anyone who is interested is encouraged to contact me at

See you in Québec

--
Andrew R. Beaupré
-Field Director, Projet Archéologique de l’Université Laval au Fort