HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:59:02 -0700
From:
Jeanette McKenna <[log in to unmask]>
A few lime kilns were excavated in Southern California (San Bernardino County) and the reports are on file at the San Bernardino County Museum Archaeological Information Center.  You can contact Robin Laska at 909-307-2669 ex. 255.  I belive the studies were completed by Steve Alexandrowitz in the Cajon Pass.

Jeanette McKenna
Whittier CA