HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 06:04:30 -0700
8bit
Sender:
From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Folks,

After numerous requests for information about field schools the MUA has
created a page on the Underwater Blogger portion of our site to host field
school announcements.  This should make an addition to our recently added
Educational Resources page.

You can view our current listings for field schools starting with our most
recent addition by the folks at the PAST Foundation about their upcoming
field school in the Florida Keys here:

http://muablog.wordpress.com/category/field-schools/

We hope you find this resource useful.

Best regards,

T. Kurt Knoerl
Director
The MUA
http://www.uri.edu

Future announcements may be sent to: [log in to unmask]