HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 14:33:03 -0900
From:
"McMahan, Dave (DNR)" <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
If you go to eBay and search on "Good For 2 1/2 cts." (description
search) you will also see some examples (from St. Louis) used for
billiards.  I have one of that denomination myself that was used in the
company store of a reindeer processing operation in Alaska.  I suspect
that the "S.H." is the key.  My best guess would be that it was
associated with company store of the mine.

Dave