HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 05:37:02 -0700
Folks:

We've just posted Dr. James Delgado's second entry on the excavation of
the General Harrison that was discovered buried beneath downtown San
Francisco.  Dr. Delgado describes the vessel's condition along with its
associated artifacts.  A Zoom view allows you to take a closer look at the
vessel's remains while other images provide a look beneath the cover of
wooden case found on site as well as a map of other vessels that may still
lie hidden beneath the streets of San Francisco.

You can view this post by clicking on the link on our home page here:

http://www.themua.org

Best regards,

T Kurt Knoerl
Director