HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 08:32:01 -0500
From:
Marybeth Tomka <[log in to unmask]>
Liz,

Great to see you on the list!

I personally like my compacting shelving which is just shelving.  I
think that your intended use for the items should impact what kind of
shelving you get.  I think that the drawers are great for museum quality
materials, but if you have large quantities of materials, they are
better stored in boxes on shelves.  But of course this is my opinion.
Also, I think its cheaper to go with shelves than drawers.

Take care

Marybeth

Marybeth S.F. Tomka, M.A.
Laboratory Director and Curator
Center for Archaeological Research
The University of Texas at San Antonio

State Certified Curatorial Repository

One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, Texas 78249
(210) 458-7822
(210) 458-4397 Fax

http://car.utsa.edu/

. . . herding cats in a forest of catnip . . .