HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:18:41 -0500
7bit
From:
"K. Kris Hirst" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi:

I know lots of folks must be at the SAAs, but ... I'm taking today to work
on my book of quotations, and I'm looking for a relative of Ned Heite to
give me permission to use some of his quotes I found in newspapers and in
other nonpublished places. Does anybody know a relative that I might ask?

 Kris

K. Kris Hirst
Guide to Archaeology
 <http://www.about.com/> www.about.com
 <http://archaeology.about.com/> archaeology.about.com
About.com is part of the New York Times Company