Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 21:10:04 -0500
It won't be long now. Tuesday, some or many of us will be in Orlando for the 2010 North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow.  We'll be checking in, meeting up with old friends and attending the Welcome Reception at the Wyndham Orlando Resort.

I'll be looking forward to seeing some of my BEE-L friends, but there are many I will not recognise, so be sure to say, "Hi".  I'm often  terrible with names and faces.

Although there are a number of BEE-L members with bees in Florida right now, I haven't really communicated with any about getting together, but I imagine I'll wind up in somebody's beeyard at some point after the event.  Hope so.  I'll be sticking around for a while after and doing a loop through Florida in a rental car, so if anyone else has similar notions, please write me off list.  I'll summarise anything of interest here later.

Let me mention, too, that if cost is keeping anyone away, there are good hotels in Orlando right now in the $40 range and I got a Priceline flight from BUF to MCO for $75 all-in.  The meeting cost is not cheap, but I have attended many, many meetings over the years and never, never have I ever felt that the meeting did not return more in earnings and savings from things I learned than it cost.