Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 20:29:36 -0400
>Although no one seems to have enough guts to do such a research paper
>listing all the studies done on the neonicotinoids in the U.S.

Or Canada.

If you feel like a blast from the past, plug "Gaucho" into the BEE-L search
engine.  I don't think I was even nearly the first to see this one coming, but I
started a subsite on the topic --
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/imidacloprid  -- and tracked the topic for a
while, in several languages, then got busy.  Web translators came and went.

Actually, the site wasn't too bad and was fairly useful.  I would spend some
time bringing it up to date if those interested were to send me some text and
links.

At the time, they were the only pages on the topic. Maybe there are others
and better ones now.  Dunno.