Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:34:55 -0500
> I don't suppose it does much for the carbon footprint of these
> environmentally conscious folks either.  Most countries will, rightly or
>  wrongly, weep
> at the thought.

I was doing a lot of weeping at the carbon footprint of the Copenhagen
attendees of a lot of environmentally conscious folk. Have they never heard
of the internet? All they needed to do was to join facebook and instant
communications. Especially in view that nothing came from the meeting. That
meeting could have covered the almond carbon foot print for the next 100
years (I calculated that using the froobian amtrex quantifier which was
supplied to me by East Anglia University).

At least those helos saved my blue diamond almonds. Great tasting.

I got very angry recently at the environmentally unconscious folk who were
ice fishing on our creek. They were using a gas powered hole auger and not
doing it manually. They could make many more holes that way. That kind of
thing really ticks me off. Too many ice holes.

Bill Truesdell - innuendo free since 1967
Bath, Maine