HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gaye Nayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:09:38 +0800
That sounds like our northwest - all the meals come in giant size.

Thanks for all the tips everyone. I have been finding it a bit via the
tourist info. Texas seems to promote things other than its cultural heritage
to tourists, but that is the same in WA. You check out our tourist
information and you will think there is no such thing as cultural heritage
in WA. Now natural heritage, that's a different thing.
Gaye