HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Parkhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:17:35 -0600
This is probably one of the best Field
Archaeology Manuals in print. I use it all the
time with newbies and to refresh my ole atrifying brain. A neophyte
can pick this up and get to work. It has none of
the old BORING ras ma tas some professors used to
cover their lack of in-depth knowledge. Dr.s'
Hester and Shafer are tops in my book. But they
can get a tad bit testy. So what........

DP