Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 2009 13:33:20 -0600
> I didn't mention global warming at all--please don't confuse the issues.

The issues are intertwined, and not by me.

I'm interested to know how much change in plants has been documented and how
robust the research was.  A lot of the GW 'research' has been debunked.

> Kleinschmidt documented that overall protein content in bees' bodies
> tended to drop during major honey flows.

We know that to be the case where pollen is deficient.  Do we know about
flows where high quality pollen is present.  After all, beekeepers usually
say that nothing makes a hive look better than a good honey flow.

>>Understood, but in the case of severe gut damage from nosema, does that
>>mechanism function?

> The gut damage by nosema is to the epithelium.  Digestion takes place
> within the peritrophic membrane.  Absorbtion takes place in the
> epithelium.  So the two functions take place in separate areas.

OK, thanks, but that does not answer he question.

Something is happening...