HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:53:08 -0700
8bit
From:
Allen Dart <[log in to unmask]>
Carol,

The Arizona State Historic Preservation Office has published the following
"developed historic contexts" that you might find of some use for your
topic:

Keane, Melissa, A. E. Rogge, and Bradford Luckingham
 1992	The Chinese in Arizona 1870-1950. State Historic Preservation
Office, Arizona State Parks Board, Phoenix.

Stein, Pat
 1991	The Basques in Arizona from Spanish Colonial Times to the Present.
State Historic Preservation Office, Arizona State Parks Board, Phoenix.

For more info on these I suggest you contact AZ State Historic
Preservation Officer Dr. James Garrison <[log in to unmask]> or
Deputy SHPO William Collins <[log in to unmask]>.

al

Allen Dart, RPA, Executive Director
Old Pueblo Archaeology Center
PO Box 40577