HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:16:54 -0700
From:
"Lockhart, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Sorry to already be making changes, but I discovered some things that required me to pull the files I mentioned last week.  I added a detailed Table of Contents that will grow as get more chapters of the El Paso soda industry/bottle book updated.  There are two files now.  Those area available at:

http://www.sha.org/bottle/links.htm#Soda%20&%20Mineral%20Water%20Bottles

I also found the Adobe (.pdf) files for the Alamogordo soda industry/bottle e-book and the Otero County Dairy e-book.  We should have those posted at the same URL by the end of the week.

I am working on Chapter 5 of the El Paso book, but it is going slowly.  I did not realize how many graphics and how much information I had added.  As may be expected, I also got quite a bit wrong the first time -- including a couple of things that could be pretty major.  It should be worth the wait.

Bill

Bill Lockhart
Professor of Sociology
New Mexico State University