From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:49:10 -0600
Hello Peter & All,
Beekeepers losing in U.S. court in pesticide lawsuits is the norm. wining is
rare. Very rare! Ask Jerry!
 Bayer has lost lawsuits in Europe!
2 million in one lawsuit.

lets discuss the facts presented and not Michaels conclusions.

I would never attempt a lawsuit in the U.S. against Bayer. .In fact I have
advised several beeks that a U.S. lawsuit is not the answer.

I agree with what Randy posted about what Bayer said its position was.
correct dosage is the answer.
always has been.
Perhaps??????? the dosage for imidacloprid  is now correct on certain
problem crops?

Many beeks (myself included) have lost hives to the neonicotinoids and will
leave some test hives in those areas next season to see if the situation has
changed.

Surely our researchers did not find what is causing the die off and gave
U.S. beeks the solution which has led the best bees in years?

What happened in 2008 in the U.S. to produce the best bees in year?

bob