From:
"William J. Karzas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 08:17:16 -0800
Kevin Sutton wrote:

>From what everyone has said about him, he sounds as if he ranks right up
>there with my own personal favorite idiot, Norman Lebrecht.

Wrong.  Opinionated he certainly is, but his books and, in particular,
radio shows are well worth your attention.  His "Record Shelf" show in
which he takes an hour to focus on recordings of one of his particular
favorite peformers is educational as well as entertaining.

One quickly learns his biases and can read through them.  I suggest if
you have access to hear an NPR station that you give it a try.

Regards,

Bill Karzas                     [log in to unmask]