From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:43:47 -0400

Nob said:
> I would disagree and agree with what Jerry posted. All losses had to be verified by a lab. I can not see how abuse would occur.

Bob, you're free to choose sides, but it looks to me like Jerry and I
are in agreement on this. I never said the program did not have
legitimate uses and value, I said it was abused and so did Jerry.

How could abuses possibly occur? The government was paying cash for
dead hives and all you have to do is come with up some poisoned bees
and a bunch of dead hives. You figure it out.

Same with CCD. Imagine if the government starts paying for hives dead
of CCD. Nobody knows what it is, but hell, everybody has dead hives,
why not cash 'em in!

By the way, I could give detailed instructions on how to rip off the
price support program too, but I don't see that as my role.

--
Peter L Borst