HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:37:35 -0500
Amanda, check out:
South, Stanley
  1965  Anthropomorphic Pipes from the Kiln Waster Dump of Gottfried
Aust - 1755 to 1771.
           Florida Anthropologist 18(3 pt. 2):49-60.
  1967  The Ceramic Forms of Gottfried Aust at Bethabara, North
Carolina, 1755-1771.
           Conference on Historic Site Archaeology Papers 1:33-41, 50.
Walker, Ian C.
  1969  Notes on the Bethabara, North Carolina Tobacco Pipes.
Conference on Historic
             Site Archaeology Papers 4:26-36.

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

TERM LIMITS because the longer they are in, the more arrogant,
self-aggrandizing, and corrupt they become.

Nothing says "American Dream" like crushing debt and burdensome regulation.