HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 03:30:37 -0700
Folks:

In the third entry in our guest blogger series David Ball, the Senior
Marine Archaeologist and Diving Safety Officer for the Minerals Management
Service, discusses one reason archaeologists are losing the battle to
educate the public on the need to protect submerged archaeological
resources.  He offers one way we all can contribute to an initiative
currently underway in the United States which might help reverse this
trend.

Check out his post here: http://muablog.wordpress.com/

The MUA would like to thank David for his contribution to this ongoing
series that asks leaders in the field to share their thoughts with the
general public.

Best regards,

T Kurt Knoerl
Director