HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:40:07 -0700
Of course, especially if the artifact is found during a dig on a historical
archaeology site. I do suggest that if you have a photo of it, that you
either post a link to the photo, or join ArchaeoSeek (
http://archaeoseek.ning.com) and post it there.

--
Anita Cohen-Williams
Organic SEO and Social Media Consultant