Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:36:21 -0400
>In our research colonies, we've tried various pollen substitutes and
>approaches.  I don't much like patties, they often mold on top of the  frames.

That is interesting.  The formula I use, and the one that Global uses has never
shown any sign of that in my experience, and I hasve never heard any reports
that it has (until now, maybe?)

This formula is very widely used by commercial and hobby beekeepers, so any
such reports would be of great interest to all.