Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 00:50:35 -0400
>The term CCD has caught on in some quarters here though, and some who seem
to be using beekeeping difficulties to promote their own agendas like to use the term
as the pulic have heard of it and it sounds like a bad thing folk can identify with without
worrying too much about what it means

My bees in Ontario have it
It is not pleasant
Everyone agrees -- empty hives, whether when warm or cold
Only 1 or 2 years have I had wintering as bad as 06,  07,  08
There is a commonality of physical symptoms,
but no one wants to talk about that,  I'm not sure why
These are not symptoms that I have seen in previous years

dave