ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:48:25 -0800

Anna,

Great idea on assembling the links. I want to highly recommend the
free service Slideshare, which allows you to upload and share
slideshows (and even add audio).  It's quite easy to use.  You can
find the slides from my sessions at ASTC and other conferences at http://www.slideshare.net/ninaksimon
  and I'll take the liberty of sharing Bryan Kennedy from the Science
Museum of Minnesota's slides, which are here: http://www.slideshare.net/bkennedy

You can also share your slideshows from slideshare to LinkedIn.

For those who are interested, here is the writeup on the "You Can't Do
That in Museums!" session, including the slides with full audio and
the transcription of the 100+ suggestions for exhibit experiences
outside the comfort zone as offered by participants:
http://museumtwo.blogspot.com/2008/10/self-censorship-for-museum.html

Be well!
Nina

Nina Simon
Museum 2.0 - www.museumtwo.com

831.331.5460
1040 Mystery Spot Road
Santa Cruz, CA 95065
skype, twitter, yahooIM, flickr, facebook: ninaksimon