From:
Chuck West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 04:56:52 -0500
Peter, there was a series of articles in the Chicago Tribune last year about
a project where men in rehab or halfway houses in the inner city were hired
and taught beekeeping as part of their rehabilitation. It's an ongoing
project, but I can't remember much about the agency, etc. I'll dig through
my press clippings and contact my social services friends over there and see
if I can't come up with some solid information for you.

Chuck West in Michigan City, IN