ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jack W Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:48:50 -0600

Part 2 is worse.  He gives you all the proof that Noah had 2 of each
dinosaur on the ark.
You are certainly correct that Darwin never did anything remotely resembling
his claims.
If you get to the part of his claim of a human footprint embedded in a
trilobite fossil, it
is actually a cracked trilobite fossil.  Given sufficient imagination the
crack has a slight
resemblance to a modern day heel imprint in mud.

I would be interested to know who the evil evolutionist is that offered the
owner of the
fossil two million dollars for the fossil so that they could destroy it.
Frankly I do not
know anyone with two million dollars that they are willing to spend for the
purpose of
destroying fossils.

I am not entirely sure that this guy is the problem.  Like Jim Jones, the
fact that he has
a following is the real problem.

Jack Cannon