HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Doms, Keith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:01:30 -0400
There is an article by Andrew Stanzeski titled "Post-Mortuary Activities
at Cathedral Cemetery" in The Bulletin of the Archaeological Society of
Delaware #38 Fall 2001 in which he documents numerous artifacts
including glass wares and some ceramics from around burials c.1840-1925.
He interoperates them as post burial memorial deposits.

Keith