From:
Alf Bashore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:51:32 -0500
Hi Randy,

I could be interested, but I hate to think of the shipping fee across
the US to eastern PA.
I ought to say that if no one else is interested, then I will be.
I have a window in a local barbershop where I show my old tools, some
old beekeeping equipment, and old musical instruments. I rotate this
stuff a couple of times a year. I guess, since I am getting old myself,
I just might have a turn living in that window in a few years.

By the way, I enjoy reading your enlightening articles here on the list
and in the journals.

Alf Bashore