From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:21:51 -0700
>The part that I do not understand yet is why bleach doesn't work when feed

> (as per Randy's experiments)

Hi Juanse, in my feeding experiments, I used the concentration that you
suggested, which is far below the concentration suggested for
sterilization.  As I recall, when you tried feeding a stronger
concentration, you killed your bees.  My experiment was simply a replicate
of the experiments that you did yourself, and that had appeared to you to
prevent colony loss due to nosema.

Toxicity is all about the dose, or in this case, the concentration!

Randy Oliver