Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 16:04:16 -0400
What short 1 question, or 2-3 questions, ought we ask of someone we
phone or write for bees, in order to promote this health advantage?
(And what ought the answer(s) be?
TIA,
BillSF9c

-----
From:    allen <[log in to unmask]>
--- begin rant --
>Maybe I'm way out of line here, but I think that failing to
incorporate
these favourable traits amounts to negligence and should be frowned
upon by
the beekeeping community.

>Queen producers -- IMO again -- who refuse to get with the program are
menace to the entire industry because they have the means to reduce ...

>I think it is up to us to demand more discussion of resistant strains
at ...

-- rant off ---

>That's why I'm bringing this up.  We need to identify and patronize
those
with superior bees.