Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 17:20:16 -0600
7bit
 > Allen asked:  Is there a general improvement in the bees' ability to
resist disease and pests, and are you seeing longer times between
treatments?

> To be honest in production hives I am not. In others commercial outfits
> they are not.

Thanks for your detailed and educated consideration of the question.

Not to be argumentative, BUT (you knew there would be a 'but') -- if we
accept that we have fired off all out best shots and the harshest, nastiest
chemicals are only marginally effective now, AND we note that people are
still trucking, could we not attribute some of that at least to better bees?