HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 07:24:25 -0800
Folks,

Happy New Year!

We’d like to start the New Year by offering up a present of sorts. Back in
2009 we began inviting some of the most influential people in underwater
archaeology to be Guest Bloggers on the MUA.  Their articles covered
numerous topics such as the environment, economics, collaboration, digital
media, and treasure salvage.  The author’s varied backgrounds of
government, academic, and private sector work from both sides of the
Atlantic provided numerous perspectives from which to view the field. As
we posted our 11th entry last month we realized that we had a unique
collection that, when published together in one document, would make a
great resource for teachers and colleagues. Therefore, we are proud to
announce that

The Guest Blogger Anthology 2009-2010

is now available for free download from the MUA home page.

http://www.themua.org

We’d like to thank all the authors who contributed to this anthology and
we look forward to working with our new Guest Bloggers in 2011.

Best regards,

T. Kurt Knoerl
Director
The MUA