From:
Alf Bashore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 12:56:14 -0500
The list is moderated. I have had potential postings audited and not
posted because of content on one or two occasions.
I reflected on what I had written, shrugged my shoulders. I still laugh
at what I wanted to share.
However, the moderator does his job to ensure appropriate content and a
dynamic "bee" dialog is maintained.
Thanks for letting me on occasionally.

By the way I know 18 of my colonies are still alive as of yesterday. The
others have not been yet checked due to weather and location. Let's hope
they all come thru into the spring.

Alf Bashore