ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 07:18:53 -0800

For those web-savvy educators looking for a job in the Boston area,
here's a fabulous opportunity to work with kids, learning, and become
part of the Media Lab cabal...

Nina

Nina Simon
Museum 2.0 - www.museumtwo.com

831.331.5460
1040 Mystery Spot Road
Santa Cruz, CA 95065
skype, twitter, yahooIM, flickr, facebook: ninaksimon

Begin forwarded message: