Condense Mail Headers

From:
ALDEN MARSHALL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:24:01 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Grant Gillard" <[log in to unmask]>
bees flying around the apartment, we had sheet-rock dust covering
everything, we had globs of honey and wax comb on the floor, and even though
we lined the floor with newspaper, we had crumpled globs of newspaper
sticking to our shoes. And to top it off, I had the "help" of the apartment
owner.

Not sure I should elaborate here but I will. Some preparation is in order
here.

1. A tarp for floor cover and a good vac.

2. Liquid smoke is much more tolerable. Or a lemon scented very light syrup
spray.

3. Once the colony is exposed and you don't want to vac up the bees. just
open a window, hang a tarp over the exposed nest and return after dark with
one of those red flood lights and finish the job.

Alden M.