From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:02:45 EDT
Best that I know, Bob is correct about viruses seen.

However, and we are working up articles on this - will show some of our
results at the upcoming research luncheon of the CA Beekeepers - we see these
viruses and more.  Biggest difference, there are regional differences in  which
viruses are commonly seen and virus titers.

We also now have evidence that we can see the effects of  different
management practices on viral loads.  Some of these are not  practical for all types of
beekeeping or areas, but management can have a  dramatic effect on virus
diversity and viral titers.

We're working as fast as we can - but we're nickel and diming this, so its
as we get time.  Jerry
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211625659x1200715650/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=82&bcd=emailf
ooter)