Condense Mail Headers

From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:15:46 EST
All

I will be at both National Meetings.  I'm flying in to Reno tonight,  will
drive down to Fresno, return for the Reno meetings, then fly back out to
Montana.  Looking forward to meeting with friends from this list.   I've some
presentations to make at both meetings, and a meeting between  beekeepers, growers,
and Bayer Crop Science to coordinate in Fresno.  We  should have a both at
booth at both meetings, but I won't be able to attend it  much.  Just look for
me, introduce yourself, if we haven't met  before.  Jerry
**************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
(http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)