ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Aisha Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:51:57 -0400

I'd love to hear about these camps in other areas if anyone is
familiar with any in NYC-area, we'd love to check them out and figure
out what can be incorprated into our Brooklyn Navy Yard Exhibition
Center once it opens.

thanks,

Aisha Glover
Director of External Affairs
Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation
63 Flushing Avenue, Unit 300
Building 292
Brooklyn, NY 11205
718-907-5965-w