ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
jason jay stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:45:34 -0400

The cost of upgrading/renovating an exhibit is tough to meet with
donations of dollar bills and coins.
And, frankly, museum exhibits panhandling for change seems a serious
distraction, not to mention a parting of the curtain that rightfully
seperates the museum experience from the offices of administration
and operations.

--Jason

__
JasonJayStevens