ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeff Courtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:35:15 -0600

Well said, Ian.

And by the way?  "Hip" and "Grandparent" sounds too much like "Hip
Replacement Grandparent"

If I'm not mistaken, there have been similar discussions on the list
serve - you might want to check the archives.  I know Elder Hostel
has a successful grandparent/grandchild program.

Better yet - why not have a free or reduced rate grandparent day and
interview them to see what would be most motivating to them to
participate?