From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:32:12 -0600

> Even with the problems ($$$$ pushing chems known to be bad to market)   in
> the pharmacological industry --there are some amazing chemicals  that help
> one & all!!

*if* problem chemicals could be removed from the market as fast as sent then
the system would work in my opinion. Reform is badly needed.  Both the FDA &
EPA.

Our news media seems interested in O.J. Simpson or Anna Nichole and the
countless stories which make the public look away from the real issues which
should be making front page news!

bob