From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:40:47 -0800
Kelly Rinne wrote:

> Hi all- I can reply to the part of the message regarding the "the
> many online 24/24 classical music broadcasts" The fault with the track
> listings has to do with the CD manufacturer - they are often poorly
> coded, and when the digital files are ripped, a lot of information isn't
> there, or if its a Sony Classical disc, it is often coded in Japanese,
> and completely useless.

Yes, I know that's a problem with an operation like yours.
(classicalmusicbroadcast.com) The CBC's 24/7 services work this way,
though, and you'd think they'd have the resources at least to get an
announcer on there and/or someone to revise the data.  Like you, they
offer short works and isolated movements in what seems to be a random
order. I tune in to your site often, by the way.

Richard