From:
Ray Bayles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:07:06 -0800
I don't think it supported any longer...  I paid an update fee in an
attempt to get mine working, and it still does not work...  No responses
from the author-creator who is a member of this list.

I guess the most recent version is 8-10 years old.

It is costly in time and resources to work on such a complex database,
and I suppose he didn't get enough remuneration to make tune-ups and
fixes to make it worth while.

It was the best thing out there, by far, and I wouldn't consider it
clunky if it worked at all.

I have been looking for a replacement for a long time...  but would
prefer that ClassiCat just be brought back up to speed so that latest
version worked.

Ray Bayles