ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jason Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:42:48 -0500

I am not affiliated with this at all.  I am just forwarding it from another
listserv because I think people may be interested.

"Casting Call - I am casting a new series for The History Channel. This show
will take facts from history and try to find out if those facts are true or
false.  One of the main components and important hosts that I am looking for
is an engineer.  This person would be out in the field, in which ever
country the show takes us for that episode, and will be recreating exciting
events in history to help us come to a conclusion.  The series is not yet
named, but it is going to be much like History's #1 rated show, Digging for
the Truth. This on-camera opportunity would be a large commitment that would
have lots of travel and will be the most amazing experience for the right
candidate. Everyone who wants to audition should send in a tape and they
should show their outgoing personality and how much they love what they do.
Please feel free to contact me via email or phone if you a have any
questions. Caryn Leigh Posnansky, Casting Director, The History Channel/JWM
Productions, 212-831-5216 (o), 917-544-2066 (c), [log in to unmask]
."