From:
Trevor Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:53:30 +1000
Medhat wrote

Thanks for the reply.

> Trevor and others interested to know single reps vs 4 reps.
> To increase precision, Spivak recommended that this test
> has to be repeated 2 times to get better results.

I am assuming that you only did it the once and got the same results as
doing the larger circle twice.

> In our program, we needed to improve the system to do the job in one day
> and have more accurate results without the need to go back to the field to
> run another test.

Did you do any where you went back a second time with the 4 replicates and
got different results?

As I read what you wrote, the bees cleaned out the smaller circles in the 24
hours but took 48 to get the same results in the larger circle?  Is this
correct?

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA